Monday, March 5, 2012

5+ Months

Nix is growing up so fast I can't believe it. He does not hold still anymore! he is rolling around constantly, we can never keep our eyes off him! He thinks his dad is the funniest thing out there. Anything Colby does makes him laugh. He also says "dadadadadadada" all the time (I'm working on that. I'm determined to make him say "mommy" first) He's become quite a handful at church, for some reason church is his favorite time/place to talk, and I mean TALK! He actually yells and makes it quite hard to pay any attention. He is starting to sit up pretty well on his own but still needs a little help. We love our little goober.




2 comments:

  1. chelsea he is such a cutie!! emmett has that shirt and it's my favorite. :). so glad you've joined the blogging world! i'm a little late in noticing...we haven't had internet. anyway..welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kels!! i'm still trying to figure out the whole blogging thing. I'm sooo in love with that shirt! I bought a couple of them in different sizes so Nix can just keep wearing it :) haha.

      Delete