Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas!

We sure were spoiled this Christmas! Santa may have also gone a little overboard on presents for Nix. I can't believe what a difference one year makes. Last year Nix was sitting quietly in our arms, most likely sleeping, while we opened and gave gifts. This year he was all over. I was surprised by how quickly he got the whole opening presents thing down. First he loved ripping the paper and tearing it to pieces but once he realized there were actually toys underneath all the paper he couldn't rip it open fast enough. He got more than enough toys and Colby and I were pretty spoiled too.

We spent the first half of the day with my family where my mom threw her annual Christmas morning brunch for her whole family. Those breakfast casseroles could possibly be the death of me. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! We then went to the Sutton's where we exchanged gifts, played games and had dinner.

We are so lucky to have both families close by because it makes for perfect Holidays.




These pictures are not from Christmas but I thought they were cute. Nix loves being outside. Even if it's -30 degrees. During the last snow storm we went to my parents house and my dad decided to take Nix with him on his snow plowing adventures around the neighbor hood. He said that there was a point where the snow a flipping up and hitting Nix so he tried shielding his face with his hand but Nix would get mad and push his hand out of the way because he wanted to see everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment