Friday, October 26, 2012

Nixon Robert's 1st Birthday Bash

... Yes I am a blogging tard and don't keep up very well on events going on in this house hold but I figured I must take time and blog about Nix's first birthday. Birthday planning is so much fun (especially when your young one is still too young to choose themes, colors, cakes, food, decor, etc... himself) but I think this will be the first and last birthday party I go all out on for Nix (I say that now but we will see how I feel in a year). Reasons being:

A. $$$

B. I was too stressed and busy the whole day trying to get everything together and organized that we didn't have any time to actually spend his Birthday together. Fail.

We started things off with a pizza party with just family. Then everyone else came over afterwards for gifts and cake. All in all it was a success. We had most everyone we invited show up and this boy was sure spoiled. He got way more gifts than he can handle! I wish I would have taken more pictures (or a video of him eating his smash cake!! fail again.) but I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off most of the night. 

This little boy brings more and more happiness into this mama's life everyday and he is growing up and learning things so fast. It breaks my heart but I sure love this little man.









1 comment:

  1. I know how planning things goes! but Nixon looks happy and that is all that matters!

    ReplyDelete